Selecting the most suitable car seat for your lovely ones can be exhausting. Every mother wishes to give their baby the best product they can afford. However, there are many available brands out there that claim different features, different prices, different models, different colors, and of course different specialties. Including if you look at Safety 1st Grow and Go VS Evenflo Symphony. They both are good products. However, you need to decide which one is your final selection. To introduce you with several important information about both brands, the below paragraph will give a short review and overview.
First, you may need to go through all the specifications of each product. Such as looking at Safety 1st Grow and Go product that offers features of:
- Able to support infants start from 5 pounds to toddlers with a weight of 40 pounds when you use the rear-facing mode car seat. While the forward-facing toddler seat will able to support toddler from 40 up to 100 pounds. Completed with a suitable belt-positioning booster.
- The car seat equipped with 3 recline positions that will east and fit the seat in the car. The product dimension is 24x19x23.75 inches when assembled.
- The product also completed with harness holders. Therefore, it eases the baby or toddler to get into and out of the seat. Furthermore, the front seat able to increase up to 7 inches more legroom for the children.
- The car seat is easy to adjust including the headrest and harness position in one easy step. The technology called QuickFit Harness, where it let the best fit for your child whenever you need to adjust it.
- This product also consists of two integrated cup holders which will help to provide snacks and drink close to the children.
- The seat pad is easy to clean and remove. You can even wash it in the machine and also dry it in a dryer.
- The car seat is certified to federal, ASTM and JPMA safety standards. It also completed with a one-year warranty whenever anything happens to the parts or the structure.
A slight bit different with Evenflo Symphony that will provide you several features such as:
- A good ultimate all-in-one car seat that able to suit a child from 5 to 110 pounds. If you choose the rear-facing mode than it will be able to use for infants from 5 to 40 pounds. While in the forward-facing mode it will able to support children from 40 to 110 pounds.
- Another specific capability is the booster seating where it can modify, the rear-facing mode will protect infants from 4 to 40 pounds, while the forward-facing mode will protect 22 to 65 pounds toddler. Last, the booster mode will provide support for a child with weight from 40 to 100 pounds.
- Evenflo Symphony also completed with the exclusive latch technology. This eases a tighter installation in the car and manages to a wiggle-free seat.
- The product also concerns about safety. That is why this product consists of five points infinite slide harness to make sure an accurate adjustment for the children. It also helps to easy in and out for the child. Furthermore, it makes sure a safety guard of the children while the car is moving at high speed.
- Evenflo commits to creating a trusted product that also well-built safety system. The design will last in a longer lifetime and manage to use every day. It also eases to clean and the seat pad is easy to wash, manual or machine, using cold water and delicate cycle.
Weight and Dimension
Both products have different specifications in terms of dimension and weight. Safety 1st Grow and Go made with the lightest weight of 7 kilograms. The dimension is 61x48x60 cm. While Evenflo Symphony eight is up to 9.5kg in total with a dimension of 70x53x53 cm. Therefore, if you looking for a lighter weight, then Safety 1st Grow and Go may be your best choice. This is sometimes applying for those who wish to have a light baby car seat that will easy to remove from one car to another car. Especially if you have several cars at home and sometimes need to changing the vehicle when you need to take the baby with you on different travel purpose.
One of the main considerations before buying something is always the price. Especially, every mother will pay them less for the more. This makes comparing each price of the product becomes quite necessary. Therefore, this information can consider an important one. For information, Safety 1st Grow and Go is now selling in the market with a price of $140. While the Evenflo Symphony is selling for $190. This makes both products have a price difference of up to $50. A quite number of differences to consider.
Safety 1st Grow and Go vs Evenflo Symphony
From the above comparison and explanation, you may want to conclude that whether Safety 1st Grow and Go VS Evenflo Symphony might be quite similar in terms of children’s weight support capability. Therefore, if design and technology are not your best concern, then selecting the most economical price might be a suitable decision. This lead Safety 1st Grow and Go become the best option to select. However, if you care about design, safety technology, and more comfortable material, the Evenflo Symphony can be a good option to select.
Among all the points you need to consider, it always backs to your preference. Mainly considering your budget before buying the suitable product between the Safety 1st Grow and Go VS Evenflo Symphony. If you rare to travel, then a cheap and simple option is best for your needs. But if you travel frequently, you might want to consider a better one. That is why this may lead to a different decision and result selection on each parent. As long as it keeps the children safe and comfortable, then it shouldn’t be a big matter in the end.